Widely regarded as the best episode of the entire series, Pine Barrens is a gem. It takes two of our favourite characters out of their comfort zone and leaves us with questions that would never be answered in subsequent episodes. That lingering mystery is certainly part of its appeal.
Perhaps the best moment comes as Tony tries to inform Paulie and Chris exactly who they’re dealing with. Their body-disposal-gone-wrong deteriorates from bad to worse as they discover the military history of the Russian they’ve lost in the woods.
The dialogue in this scene is as good as you’ll see anywhere. The miscommunication and the gravity of the situation are portrayed perfectly side by side, although Chris seems to miss the point, perhaps affected by the cold and isolation. For me, this is the best comedic moment of the entire Sopranos run.
- They Might Have Been Friends, But They Were Horrible PeopleFriends is one of the most successful sitcoms of all time but it’s a mystery as to why given how unlikable the characters are.
- Does This Confirm Who Killed Tony Soprano?This fan theory makes a good case for Tony being shot in a belated act of vengeance.
- Look At You: Taylor Tomlinson’s Second Netflix Special Delivers Big LaughsTaylor Tomlinson’s new special is darker, more personal and even funnier.
- Olaf Presents Classic Disney Movies With Sarcastic HilarityOlaf brings some Disney classics to life with his unique storytelling skills on Disney+.
- Like It Or Not, Dave Chappelle Is RightHis views might be unpopular in some corners but that does not mean he is wrong.
- The Closer: Chappelle Returns In Fine FormDave’s sixth and final Netflix special delivers the goods.
- Dave Chappelle Promo Clip For ‘The Closer’Who wouldn’t love to have Morgan Freeman narrate their life? Dave Chappelle, that’s who!
- Dave Chapelle’s New Netflix Special Coming October 5Dave Chapelle’s new Netflix special is about to drop.
- The Ad You Won’t See On Australian TVSkids, jumps and fun? Sorry, they’re all banned in Australia.