In just a few days Fear City will premiere on Netflix. This documentary examines the power of the Five Families in the 1970’s and 1980’s and the efforts of law enforcement to put an end to their reign.
Featuring interviews with the federal agents and mobsters involved, previously unseen footage and wire taps, the series promises to be a detailed and insightful look into how the mafia’s iron grip on New York City was undone.
- The NBA Finals No One WantedIt may not be a classic matchup but the two best teams have made it through to the NBA Finals.
- Thank You, DimmaArguably the greatest coach in Richmond history, Damien Hardwick has called time on his career at the Tigers.
- Flynn’s Beach, Phillip IslandDiscover one of Phillip Island’s quieter beach option.
- 6 To 1: Ranking The Terminator MoviesWhich is the best Terminator movie of all time?
- Outrage As A Soccer Game Becomes Unexpectedly InterestingThousands of sleeping soccer fans were rudely awoken when their match was interrupted by sudden excitement.
- Gumbuya World Takes A Big Step ForwardBack in April 2022 I wrote about an earlier visit to Gumbuya World and how the waterpark area (Oasis Springs) was amazing but the rest of the park was lacking. For those who don’t know, Gumbuya World is essentially three attractions rolled into one: a water park, a native zoo and an amusement park. The amusement park section was by far the most underdone featuring …
- Why “Splash Mountain” Should RemainRe-theming Splash Mountain is not the problem. Renaming it is.
- The Perfect Introduction: The Grand TourS1, E1 of the Grand Tour was a lesson in how to start a show in style, with a little flex towards Top Gear.
- Cheviot Railway TunnelYou can walk through Victoria’s longest railway tunnel.